Thursday 26 October 2017

How do you know if Cosmos connect will sell




The concept for Cosmos connect started sometime back, about 2 1/2 years ago when I was working on wood.  It has been a long journey which has spanned Gods and their wisdom to work ethics and even the devil.  The core point that has emerged out of all this has been that work and personality improvements happen, and most importantly that it has been the work of the Cosmos.  The thrill of having discovered a concept like Cosmos connect has been undermined for two years since I didn't know what the purpose of the concept was, and as work improved dramatically and then fell down to the nadir, I meandered adrift wondering why this was so.  This was till I discovered the Cosmos connect.  The purpose of the concept of Cosmos connect in my life is to build relationships for me.





Cosmos connect has found a purpose with me as it will with a lot of other people who revel in successes and recover from mistakes.  I have wondered often enough if there is a course waiting for me to conduct on Cosmos connect, "Is it something that can be taught ?" I have been asked often and started to work on the modules and sub modules that would go into building such a course, and then stopped.  After all a course would answer all questions related to a person learning Cosmos connect and it could be a hybrid course, a mixture of self learning and classroom teaching.

Without hesitation I could say there are 250 people involved with taking this concept to reality.  Of these, 50 are accessible to me while the others are through the Cosmic guide.  Last night I put a question to all these people, whether they could come out with their learnings and send it to me on manindersk@yahoo.com, whatever questions need to be answered would be answered by me by email.  It is a concept that can be easily emulated by reality, and as people begin to work, it opens up new avenues for both employee-employer model and the homemakers.

The philosophy is promoted by writing blog posts, creating posters and videos.  These are then put up on social media to get their responses.  It is not without doubt that it is said that concept to philosophy to reality takes at least 4 months.  The thought is to get the book out by Christmas, however it might be delayed due to some unavoidable circumstances.  I would require funds to market the book and these funds will take at least two months to galvanise, without this in place I would not dare put the book out for evaluation.  I would require 150K Indian rupees for this, and am exploring the idea of crowd funding.

The marketing of the book works on giving out chapters to a core group of 250 people for free.  Hopefully this will satisfy their urges of knowing that it is a good book, a book sells by references and every reference is important as any.  Direct sales and word of mouth references are the way to make progress, I get thoughts about selling this through publishers but dare not think of the rejections it would cause.  An ebook would suffice and it would be sold through Amazon kindle stores keeping the price to as low as Rs 100-200.  Also barnes and nobles and other online stores would be a rich source of opportunity.  I can promise a low cost book that will change lives and will be a worthwhile experiential learning.




This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment