Wednesday 25 May 2011

Bridge Across Forever

Another week goes by , but curiously I am refreshed coz. I know now what comes tomorrow.  Just quit my job, the search begins again to find myself and rediscover like I did 7 years back.  Is it the itch or is it just that I hit the peak with nowhere to go.  Not a day will go by now when I will not learn, not a moment of rest and many new friends to make.  God Bless.

What describes me today, well :
 "That's what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game, but how we lose and how we've changed because of it and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.” ― The Bridge Across Forever

I am what I am, people hate me and people love me, just a regular guy - no pretense now

0 comments:

Post a Comment