Tuesday 22 January 2013

It Happened and I am at Peace

The dawn was bright like a blazing party in the night,
The Sun peaked through to clear the mist,
They went on about the mist on the radio,
Of which I saw none,

Last night I had met God,
and thinking of him I carried on,
Voices there were many in my head,
As I cut through to reach HIM,

Justice delayed is justice denied,
I know today if there were a more unkind moment,
Like the one I encountered last night,
I would again seek THAT which brings an end to the mist

Clear the fog and bring on the fog lamps,
I know I am THAT who clears the mist,
No one knows who brought this day on,
Last night had been pleasant,

The wine had flowed till eternity,
and when morning came no one had slept a wink,
Sitting in office twiddling my thumb,
I thought a poem would be a tribute to a great new dawn. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment