Saturday 7 September 2013

The Prisoners Dilemma

Another eventful day, in a day when it seemed like the stories would never end, "damn, how I wish they would never end," however on some days there is philosiphical significance at the end and I reached it today, "like philosophy has anything to do with my life.  I had been speaking to Anjali about Anand for the full day,"and wishing it never ends," Anand had been a very large influence on her life earlier on and they shared something special, he and she had drifted apart after a while though they continued to stay in touch off and on.  I say that the day had special significance because I realised that my path in life had changed drastically during the last 6-8 months, I no longer believed I was special in anyone's life and was perfectly at peace with my loneliness.  I believed today and professed to the philosophy of  "USE ME," and my friends and family couldn't understand this, "Use Me" sounded like such a dirty word, like a whore who came back always asking for more, "personally I have nothing against them," but it conjured all kinds of apparitions in peoples minds.

Professionally and also as in Personal relationships the only thing that matters, "and of course, there is a little bit of conjecture here," is whether your skills are being fully utilized to the job at hand, any professional project has monetary criterions attached to it and to have a dead weight on board bloated the project, escalated the costs and inefficiencies thrived.  Anjali and I had been real close, however I had to honestly and objectively examine whether I was holding her back, she was absolutely fine now and this curiosity that I had to dvelve into her past, "and you are damn curious," my mind had snapped at me, was detrimental to her progress.  I realised that if she couldn't find a reason to "Use Me," then this relationship was doomed, I had to make the realisation occur to her slowly and steadily, I brought with me to personal relationships, Trust and Confidence, I knew precisely where I was headed with her and what my eventual purpose was in her life, "prophetic this statement and a bit Godly," however realising ones purpose was the key to any success, but did she understand her purpose in my life and I sure, "as the lark in the morning," was going to make her find it.

Words played through my mind and ever since I came back from my morning drive, the music was awful on the local channels,"but damn, they claimed it was 4:30am," these local channels they had more advertisements than songs, one particular song changed my direction to Gurgaon in the suburbs of Delhi, the streets were empty once I hit the border and then sped up, thoughts of finding a place to have breakfast this early dominated my mind and I found it on the expressway, a quaint little place called, "Jhilmil Dhaba."  My thoughts went back to Anand, his life and my life would never cross, "or at least in all probability," and yet we were intrinsically tied to each other through Anjali, this beauty of a gal who had the innate talent to make friends across the spectrum, along age groups, was holding a string that held it all together.
Time Had It When I Was Still Sane, Today I Was Just Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment