Thursday 16 August 2012

A Boys Dream

How many times in our life do we have that dejavu moment, the moment that defines and defies everything else we have experienced in our life.  That moment that says, forget everything else, this is it.  The last I had it was a couple of months ago, there was nothing in the moment, probably a casual touch, and yet my mind had raced trying to explain to her that "don't trust any guy, not even me when it comes to these casual games".  It took a while but I think she did understand what I meant and literally went about changing her life.  I am happy, really happy because I finally know who you are.  I think these moments bring tears to my eyes because all there was a casual touch and yet it brought down all my walls, brought my character to the fore.  "This is who I am" kind of statement so hard to find in this world.

He is the man of my dreams today, everything I want is there in him. Even though morality has nothing to do with who one is in life, ethics and values are two things most important to him.  If there ever was a time when I didn't trust him, those days are gone.  These are fine times and there might be romance in the air, the season when cupid blesses all of us with the ability to give and take emotions from each other.  Oh the smell of fresh air, of blossoms and lilies, the stuff that dreams are made of.  These are the times when I feel hope gain momentum in my mind, for I really miss you.
A boys dream

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment