Monday 6 August 2012

Whats in a little bit of love

She loves me
yea yea yea

Honestly speaking, I had never been in love.  The cold frost that I was, it was hard for me to love anyone.  I think I fell in love with the idea sold in Mills and Boons.  I wasn't in love but thought that I was in love with love.  Seen many a lives getting spoiled because of this fake consumer love.  I am a firm believer that real love is very hard to come by and when it does, it probably makes sense to not let go of it, no matter what the consequences.  Speaking of consequences, what difference does it make if people castesize us and lambast us over who we love and how we love.  When I was 25 I fell in love with this idea of love and got married to this consumer dream girl.  The marriage went on for a while but hey it wasn't supposed to be.  The kids they are all fine now and so is my ex misses, the only person drastically affected by all this is me.  If you understand "primetime" as a verbose term then you would understand, that my primetime was utilized by fakeness and unreal expectation borne out by a consumer world.  My wife never understood me and neither did my kids.  Life just moved on from monetary goal to another till we broke apart.

He was I believe in love when he got married, maybe it never occured to him to judge the amount of love that he got in return.  See, there is a law of quantification that applies to love as well.  You could say that he didn't get enough love in return for what he gave.  He was like a forlone lord forsaken by his own disciples for transgressions that he never committed.  I fell ill when I first realised that I was in love with a married man not to say a man with two kids to take care of, I myself was divorced and had no hangups.  Sometimes we see life from another angle and it makes much interesting reading.  I think its called changing your perspective.  Afterall he was a fine man and why should I not love him

0 comments:

Post a Comment