Wednesday 20 June 2012

Soul Searching

The old house still looks the same.  Everything is just the same as it was when I left it some 7 years back.  Mom and Dad all the same people, they look older though and I wonder where in the world did they go to that they look so old now.  My friend I missed you, have never spoken to you and only seen you as you walked by and yet there is a rhythm divine when I see you walk down the street, lost in your thoughts, smiling to yourself.  There is a purpose and a way about the way you think.  My friend, its been a great journey of learning and self discovery through you.  You have friends now who will take care of you and memories that will take you far and beyond the realms of your own dreams.  Remember me, friend, whenever you need me, or listen to me when I need you.  We have forged bonds that are unbreakable and will continue to live on.

Parents are such a tremendous source of inspiration for any child, they teach and nurture their young ones for them to grow up into intelligent human beings.  Without these initial inputs we would be lost in a world that is harsh.  They make the environment what it is for us, even after we grow up, always there to support and handle our emotional well being.  It is not said without a reason that one who loses his father loses all hope in life.  There is an emotional attachment that comes from the fact that the same blood runs through the veins, the thought patterns are the same as also the responses.  Why don't I feel the same for my parents, is it because I have seen them for what they are, know them to be what they are ?  Today I live a life of my own, without caring for them, I am just the man I want to be, happy in my belief that I will get what is due to me because I deserve it

I have experienced pain and suffering at the hands of my own loved ones, have given myself away to people too often, trusting them, believing them, my life's cup just brimmed over now.  I need you friend, I miss the days of trust and belonging, I can live on for myself, by myself,  I hope someday, you will understand what I learnt from you.  These days I am writing my life story in my own blood, the scavengers take away everything that I believe in and yet I continue to write, there is always something listening in this universe, and my pain will wipe away these dreams people live their lives on.
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment