Sunday 3 June 2012

Web of Strangers

I met somebody yesterday.  Or should I say that I have been talking to this person on YM for a while now, but only yesterday I realised who this person was, what she believed in and what values she held precious.  Strange isn't it, that we can we can live our entire life with somebody without knowing who they really are, as a matter of fact we could live in a delusion about ourselves.  And out pops somebody who not only shows you who they are but also reveals a secret about yourself to you.  If we are honest to ourselves and do not fool ourselves, then, our lives are sorted.  This stranger who entered my life yesterday seems to know more about me than myself and the thought comes to my mind, she might be my alter ego.

Strange our the laws of this game. Some are in it for only lust, and without being too judgemental, I find that so disdainful.  I am in it because I want to find something I still don't know what.  My soul has revealed itself to me, and it is that which searches for something.  I am, 'read the body, just the medium.  So why is the soul searching for strangers ?.  Twenty years into my adult life, and it hasn't brought too many opportunities to mingle and find people of similar mindset.  Earlier, I was too consumed by the thought of the girl-boy relationship and failed to see the person beneath the veneer.  The body took precedence over the mind, and that always leads to broken relationship, short term bondings and disillusioned lifestyles.  I don't think age erects any barriers to minds connecting, but human value systems do.  I hope to find people from all walks of life and of all ages when I walk the web.  Where else is this opportunity so abundantly available to talk to people, to relate to them and make friends.  I don't know much about this, except that it has happened and so I must write and share this with you.

In every new relation, in the beginning we are strangers to each others.  Its just seems so obvious that a stranger of the past may be dear friend of today.  The idea however is to always live in the present, realise that every relation doesn't lead anywhere.  There is a one in hundred chance of converting an acquaintance to a good friend.  I don't care what you look like, I only hold precious the fact that you hold the same thoughts as me.
The internet offers myriad of opportunity, use it safely and trust its judgement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment