Wednesday 26 June 2013

Dating and Marriage

The more I think of it, the more I come to believe that relationships are two dimensional, you are either in them, "I can't believe it," or your not, "Its way too complicated."  There is no third way of looking at them, and if there were, "Einstein be damned," it must be as complicated as e=mc2.  Well, I am certainly no Einstein, "as if anybody would care," but do have a theory on how to solve the divorce situation around the world.  So people get into relationships saying, "I can't believe it," and then get out of them,"this is complicated," two dimensional see.  So why don't we actually build a theory that reverses this, start by saying that relationships are complicated when we get into them,"not much in it for Newtonian physics either," and as we evolve and grow into them, comes the, " I can't believe it" part.

So if I were you, I would leave the mushy part for later, much after the dating part is over, the million calls to each others mobiles, the drops to the airport within the first month, to much later.  Deal with the sex part first, the basic forces of attraction, "damn its great," will it last, do we kiss after we do it and all the other intricacies that lovers evolve.  So its complicated, because she would love to talk after sex and I just want to sleep, she wants to be hugged and I want to rest, "it was hard work," you see.  No doubt, people evolve their means and methods to get it right, "the sex part of course," hardly any sure fire theories here.

Now Einstein was a fine man and applying his theory to sex would imply, "its relative of course," that the more partners you choose the more choice and experience you gain in the theory of relativity.  So measurement of how good one was at sex would be determined by the velocity of the participants,"relativity sure is interesting, isn't it ?" because now, I am not sure whether good sex is fast or slow.  Interestingly now that we are having good sex, do we get married, "and how long does it take to evaluate a partner," a month, two months, a year maybe, "consistency is important," thats where love is suppose to make an entry, "damn who needs love," I could do without it and just stick to the sex part.  That is not marriage material I would say then, look for the next choice.
I Think So I Evolve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment