Sunday 11 November 2012

Back From the Dead

These days when I make coffee, I dream up ways of making it, for instance do I put a spoon of coffee powder or do I put another spoon of hot milk in it, all  million dollar thoughts.  There is wonder in almost everything I do nowadays, when I talk I revel in my voice, I listen to myself speak, I haven't spoken in a couple of days now so it must be marvelous for my brain to hear my own voice.

Status quo is about this ability to handle contradictions in life, one for instance, when people reach a stage in life that they have spoken a lot to each other, then there is absolute silence for a while.  Just where I have reached with myself, a silent unspoken pact with my soul, if it wants peace and quiet then I will give it just that.

The signs on the road are telling me to go straight today, so I went straight and rapidly, it however pays to look back when I drive rapidly forward, you see, whats happening is that 10 steps forward and a a step back doesn't hurt too much. That has been my way of life for a few days now.  Absolutely straight and loving it now.

While I was talking that coffee cup has just finished brewing, as I pour it into a cup and savour the smell of it, its just wonderful, got everything just the way I wanted it to be today, its been another one of those sundays where the sun was out and day was bright, the birds chirped through out the day and just now I heard the bitch bark as well.
God Bless You All .... Goodnite

0 comments:

Post a Comment