Wednesday 7 November 2012

Post 2012 - The Being

Its mighty good fun being an author, imagine to let the horses of your imagination lose as you write, and write to your hearts content, it is a pleasure when your minds set free of the regular hindrances.  Its like attaining the peak of your dreams, or at least mentally, the biggest kick is to get readers addicted to your medium or media and then there is only the thought of bringing satisfaction to them.  I am by all means party to the game of reading and writing fantasy as well, though what interests me most of all is real life stories.

Then there is the thought of being able to derive utmost pleasure out of my readership as I look for what I have been suggesting I do.  The web is a phenomenal medium to look at people who are of interests to you.  The other day I got into a chat with this young lady, who suggested to me that I give her a Rs 200 recharge for which she would allow me access to her web cam.  Great thought and also makes me wonder what a Rs 200 recharge would do for her.  She allowed me to talk with her on voice, before it was suggested that I get her mobile recharged for a cam session.
Its all in the mind, intrigue and adventure included, let it flow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment