Thursday 15 November 2012

They Just Started Killing Mars

From tiny tots prams to demistifyers in cars I have seen them invent everything, even screamed at them sometimes for not justifying the kind of money I spend on them.  Do you realise that my habits are known to everyone now, when I am at work they know that I might not have food if I come in early because then there will be meetings post 12pm, they also know if I come in the mid-ranges like 10ish I will definitely have grub.  They know that I am tea-coffeeholic, drink mugs of it with ease, how much sugar I need in  my cup and what is the latest brand that I like on my clothes.  Its almost like they know everything about me, if I spent some more time in office, they would in fact even know my favourite toilet paper and tooth paste....lol :->

Its a scary picture, without even a word being said, they know all my preferences.  Nothing removes them, not even a delete history helps, and if I attempt to change them, there would be somebody who would pop up with a strained abused look on his face to remind me that I prefer "happy dent" and not "Chiclets's".  Changing preferences is getting tougher and tougher and do you realise these commercial entities are behind these trends.

I may be an Indian cricket lover, however hate the present Indian Cricket Team, the new series started against the English and the whole country is talking of revenge and pride as if there isn't anything better we have than to watch 22 men run after a ball.  Whoever said these Asians were a crazy bunch of MCPs, was right.  It doesn't take them long enough to associate a sport with what they do best, and that's drama.

Now I am mostly a gender neutral person, but there are some people who just insist on me handing out my aggression, 'read a very hostile tendency with Asian males, to them.  Take for instance, the guy at work who starts his day by staring at me, like I am his wife to be subdued and suppressed, or the guy who gets me coffee, he wouldn't think twice of rummaging through my bag if he got an opportunity, something akin to spying with some fringe benefits attached.  Normally I would just show these guys the "finger" and get a move on, or change my "plan" and do something they don't like at all.

Started using Anonymizer recently and love it totally, maybe you should too, the feeling of being in safe capable reliable hands is very hard to ignore.  And of course, let me add here that I like my male friends to be clean and presentable and my female friends to be calm and thoughtful, like I said earlier I am a very gender neutral person.

Last I was on ICQ I met this lovely lady, thoughtful and calm, I still miss her,  and she said to me in a very lonely voice .....
Take care, man of my dreams .......... are you being stalked ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment