Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Makings of a Love Story

All my life, I have lived on and on, in search of I don't know what.  My search just continues and is unending.  I have gone from one cornerstone to another, looking, seeking and revealing my thoughts as I have done on this blog and other forums.  We live our lives believing that what we earn, respect we earn and work we do is what stands us in good stead, as a matter of fact, have we ever seen people with high degree of intellectual ability and acclaim live with their soulmates or even have soulmates.  Only rarely I believe, mostly they just go through their lives with the respect that they have earned from peers and subordinates.

I looked for her in the forest, I looked for her in the playground, I even looked for her on the highway, so what was I looking for and was I looking for in the right place.  I remember the brash club of my youth I used to frequent, I didn't find her there despite many interactions with women.  I didn't find her in my college or other educational institutes, they were just the wrong places to be looking for her.  I have cried so many tears, the sorrow is unending as I look for her from one love affair to another, from one partner to another.  These thoughts are unending and like a bottomless abyss.  More on this once I have my thoughts in place, I guess the 2 day hiatus got my thoughts together.  Will be back with more ......
Life is an eternal love story, I hope it continues to be one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment