Tuesday 13 November 2012

I am five ... Going on Perfect Ten

The new year just went by in a flash, there were sights and sounds those that hadn't been around for a while, that exist today, it's just amazing that people live their lives thinking of something without doing it.  When I think I just do it, this year 2013 my resolutions were clear, and I had only three things in my mind :

Act 2 Scene 1   Popularity
Everything and everything is determined by popularity, one for instance, the friends you have, the people who look up your phone number and how many of them actually call you to parties.  I am not a party animal but definitely want to get to be one now.  How does it sound, me on a scooter, all dressed up like spidey, the architect of the next splurge.  And as I start crawling on my scooter, I would obviously be thinking, thinking of ideas to save the world and its inhabitants which obviously included me as well, so as I cross the street, each idea would spring up a friend who could, if she or he wanted, hop on to my scooter and we would talk and chat till the next destination.  The engine of the scooter would give me the power on demand and handle multiple tasks like breaking, accelerating at the same time, I believe that gives it the ability to skid across in a U at top speed.  Wouldn't this be an interesting experiment in popularity.

Act 2 Scene 2   Positioning
Now this is where all the high tech jazz would come, because most people have no idea about this, wouldn't it be fun if I could for example by the play of emotion on your face, tell this scooter to go where ever you wanted to go, and ofcourse we talk, but the scooter, and lets call it spidey hypothetically, knows where to go.  I would require a camera facing the passenger seat to figure out the play of emotions, I can't very well turn while I am driving ain't it.  Your emotions and your demands is what I shall respond and that would be final.  Friend I am here for you, search for spidey and you shall find me.

Act 2 Scene 3   Status
Friend of mine thinks there a whole lot of stuff happening when things are "complicated", I tend to agree with her.  Now for instance if I wrote :


                 I am "man AND human OR bird NOT animal" AND
                 my name is "ALAN K**TTS"

The possibility of you finding that person is very high as also figuring out that this person may be dead.  Now that status for me defines the near perfect status statement as one can get.

These are just some operators that I would be willing to go by this year 2013, and may there be light at the end of tunnel now
I may be a bird but I still hunt, people call me RH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment