Wednesday 14 November 2012

Cloudy Lonely Mornings

I will be damned if we believe it to be true
That these folks are here for sure,
No one comes and no one goes,
From this kingdom I behold,

The promise of a true dawn is just that,
Loads of balderdash and a bit sad,
But if there be a man who will sail this ship,
And the weathers got me a bit under as I sip,

These days I think of you as much I do of that kid,
The rogue who slipped a fast one and he did,
No one can be believed,
This world is failed and untrusted,

To resign to your fate is your wish,
I bloody well fight them even today with a swish,
My sword cuts through the muck even today,
As horses fly in and out,  as I stay,

If I say I love you, does'nt mean a thing,
If I say I hate you, sure doesn't stand to anything,
This has been the life for me and then a bit,
Tomorrow shall just bring what it will.


0 comments:

Post a Comment