Tuesday 2 October 2012

A Spot called "peace"

Been a great day off, all in all, and in continuation to my post on loneliness, its been a busy and far from lonely one.  Come to think of it, I have been wondering where do I fit into this larger picture of life.  I mean a daily existence based on financial continuity seems great and probably the easiest way to achieve this is to believe that I can and will achieve it.  I mean whats a couple of thousand of rupees here and then some. I am a firm believer that money will come provided I don't have to earn it.  Now what that implies is whoever heard of the thought of working hard and honestly to make your first crore, the first one always comes when you least expect it and when you are certainly not working hard.  If I had to sweat it out then believe me that all I will get after such an endeavour is a hot or cold water bath.

Speaking of baths the other day and this was a while back at Fitness First I got into the sauna area for the first time.  These Romans must have been crazy.  Whoever would have thought of an idea of a sauna bath, it is such a duh and sparse idea.  Sat in the sauna room for good 1 hour and came out of the room with my funny bone as twisted as it could have ever been.  Dry steam if at all steam can be dry first of all had this real dry affect on my temperament as well.  I came out rueing the fact that my friend who recommended it in the first place may have believed and wrongly so that he was doling out good advice. 

Monday on the other hand, the day before the holiday had been extremely lonely, I am quiet man and need my peace of mind, its no wonder that sometimes I am nicked "Peace" to some.  So heres what "peace" thought of his Monday.  Quiet, lonely and absolutely rocking.  Gave my mind lotsa thoughts of think about.
I am in love with my loneliness

0 comments:

Post a Comment