Sunday 14 October 2012

Life in the Fast Lane

I am little lost today, normally I get up real early and start my work, which amongst other things includes writing.  Today was unusually late, started with no breakfast and was looking for a reason to write.  Haven't I mentioned often enough that everyday in my life there has to be a reason to live, a cause to dedicate the day to.  Without a cause I take a little time to find my bearings, on the other hand I know of other people who are off the blocks without much ado, very similar to the men in blue.  Not that they have been doing too well of late, but I do believe there has to be a reason to live.  Talent and raw talent will get you everywhere and into more places than you can dream of, however planned, objective assault on a target is what brings medallions.  But lets not talk assault, lets talk of how to make women happy, isn't that a topic that would interest a lot of men, and women as well I presume ?

Speaking of causes, the last I wrote my SOP it was with the help of a professional, she wasn't just good she was actually fantastic.  This was a few years back before I hit work.  In any case I hit it off with her immediately, she knew exactly what she was getting at when she told me, that all mention of words starting with a vowel need to start with an "an".  She wanted me to conform, to the language she was an expert at, and she was good.  I see a good thing and I know it.  Well, anyhows, we worked on my SOP for two months, during which time I got to know that she had got her website done by professional and that kind of inspired me.  I need a website, that was the first thought in my mind and hey, yes if you are in a business there has to be a website to attract people.

In any case, she would be happy if I conformed to her thoughts and patterns, without feeling the need for any reciprocation.  I think thats what makes most women happy, the feeling of owning someone, not at the expense of sounding derogatory, and hah' lets not think of the expenses at all.  You could for example own a ferrari but their would be expenses involved.  Think of this as a reversal of soughts where if you wanted a ferrari to own you, you would not only have to do what she asked you to do but also take care of her expenses.  Did you get it ? ..
My thoughts, Mr Watson, mirror yours, except today I am the monk who owns a ferrari

0 comments:

Post a Comment