Saturday 27 October 2012

Story of the Commercial Enterprise

I sell insurances and deal with a variety of customers who can't make up their minds, people walk into the store with a one-stop-solution kind of mental make up, not realising that insurance is of different kinds and the CASHBACKS we offer are unique.  Now somebody who sells LIC policies might be the perfect person to sell you plans and investment options but definitely not car or marine insurance.  One such gentleman actually not such a gentleman because he was known for his craftiness, as also his thoughts that ran the surface of the terrain like quicksilver, and a very good acquaintance of mine thought it better to sell them through digital media, he offered a lot of free discount COUPONS with the policies.  A whole lot of success accrued and still continues to happen, I met him through the traditional medium and it was phenomenal talking to him about his successes at work.

I didn't for instance, know much about insurance when I got into the business but as time
has gone by, I have been able to map a course through uncharted territories of different variety.  Remember the time I was to go survey a truckload of broken consignment that had travelled over 1500 KMs.  The consignment was broken almost up to 50% of its quantity.  The person wanting me to survey the quantity was the, then, sales manager of a large firm, I walked up to him and said, "Hi", and prompt came the reply "you are late sir".  I was late but then you travel parts of Delhi and its easy to be late for any appointment, come to think of it, late was fashionable here.

Speaking of fashion, just bought myself a pair of Gucci shoes and at a BARGAIN, I may say, you might say, I am in the vogue and very much a part and parcel of the jet setting crowd today.  I love it when they speak the language of brands, who won't, given the selling factor so largely inherent in the business.  From the Gucci's to the DKNY's to the Tissot, I even love Nike, wouldn't Michael Jordan just adore me.  He is one fashion ambassador who probably just doesn't give in, I have heard of him since I was a child and continue to hear about him still playing, an honest man with a body made of steel and the will of a lioness protecting her territory.
This post is a part of the Shop, only to Save More! Activity by GoPaisa.com in association with BlogAdda.com

Did you hear me cry ... when it rained and drops sparkled over fresh green leaves