Monday 8 October 2012

Truth or Dare

Only the good die young and so along came the 20 year old guy in a hurry to get on with life, get over with it and Hun just go around the 40s-50s.  A quickfire 3 questions is all I had for him .. go where ? very good thought can I come along ? I am but a foot soldier how can help you today ?  For I really think if you can finish your life cycle as quickly as possible then it would make for a fine finish.  I enjoyed my day today, managed an entry into the "Golden Temple" of the king without much ado, and asked for an exit when my work here is done.  Go where then ? doesn't really matter, but I would like to go where I get to meet beautiful angels, maybe even get to lounge on a beach for hours without any disturbance and a place where I can try out a host of exciting yet probably dumb ideas, all creation of this mind of mine.

And this mind is a goldmine, its got creativity galore, and the thoughts they flow so freely, it would set iodine salt thinking about competition.  I am free man today, I meet some beautiful women as part of my profession, all of them educated and free willed, some with a more wicked bent of mind than others.  I would like to go with them, and I certainly prefer wicked thoughts permeating my mind too.  The more saucy the thought the better my omlette or would you much rather prefer a ham sausage breakfast with Maggi ketchup. God I love this thought of breakfast and its only1:30 am right now.  Pillow talk do you think ?

Friend of mine believes she knows when she reads a good article and.. and .. .and I am telling her read and see to believe all that is written.  She tells me, "hey, I know what I am dealing with here."  She believes that all of us need to experiment with our sexuality and that brought her back to another set of her favourite hypothetical questions .. hey is it better to be a virgin before marriage ? .. by the way is marriage an option in the modern world ? whats love got to do with it ?

All I have got is questions for you and god help me with them.  I am just a free man today, ain't got much to lose, all to gain and this sense of gain just doesn't go away, I know what some would want, they would want me to admit that there is better way of life then what I see today, however honestly folks I like the way I am living right now.
Just kiss and tell, or have we got truth to dare

0 comments:

Post a Comment