Monday 22 October 2012

The Lull before the Storm

Was in the middle of a very strong breeze the other day, there had seemed to be too many of these dull days when nothing seemed to happen.  People who seemed to be walking away from life, there was a feeling of deep depression all around as everyone who wanted something from life felt their life had just halted.

The time had come to move on, the feel was there, there was also something that I felt had to be done.  But these memories would not leave me, we were just meandering around a bend of a river, the water was just slow and slow and slow.  The trawler had a few hundred people in it, and all of them with the same dull feeling, partying and yet not caring.

My life was at crossroads, I was tired of people who I had known for a long time, there was a feel of absolute tragedy in my life, all I felt was this ache in my heart and the longing.  I did then, what I thought was the best thing I could have done, I took a vast leap, traversed a bridge that buried the sorrow deep and brought my life back.  It wasn't as if there was much to say, but I said what had to be said.  My friend, our lives are over and there will be no more of you and me and the togetherness we have felt for years and decades. Only if you want it back will your life come back to you.  It really is no laughing matter today, that I am free to do as per my will.

I am a self made person today, I live a life of freedom, it wasn't so earlier, when I was enslaved in sorrow that is a totally a man made phenomenon.  Must admit however that this ache that I feel in my heart, I am the cause of it, even thought I  love it to the hilt.  The rivers slow and meandering as they may seem today are the cause of greatest joy to me.

Friend of mine believes she has the mantra to everything, met her at Hindu College, and have thoroughly admired her for her all her patience and tact in handling situations.  She of all people, would be the first to admit that most things in life need patience and handling, especially in matters of love.  Love is so specially and so remarkably uncommon that we could continue to live the life we live without experiencing it.

Met this strange guy at the pub the other day, had more daring and emotional understanding than anybody even remotely close to me.  Don't go by the faces, look for the feel, the thought, the eyes and the pain behind the pleasant smile.  We all may think we are lonely, but we truly aren't alone, there is somebody in the background doing all the thinking, loving and emoting.  I truly hope its you my friend.  But then come to think of it, man made tragedies are more common than natural ones, a heart broken here or there, trust shattered for a few pennies, and what have we got a process and system that brings people to lonely thoughts and seemingly unbroken cycle of repetitions
I believe Sister

0 comments:

Post a Comment