Thursday 4 October 2012

Liar Liar !!

Its been a rough two days, had to traverse atleast 100 KM a day, get back home absolutely tired and weary.  Thinking of buying a new car, but all that is hypothetical, maybe I just need to get a new life, too many tears in the present one I have.  I have never been the emotional fool, been cold and then some, of late I can sense that my coldness may have been thawing a little bit.  People try and get into my defences with little or no effort.  Captain Kirk you need to arm your beamers and phazers, and get the forcefield working to full potential.

Its a strange world where we are asked to tell more about ourselves and close our eyes when it comes to listening to what people are.  The other day, my car almost crashed into another, so was I not  watching for signs on the road or did my concentration waver just a little bit.  My mind would have wanted me to stop and analyse who was responsible for the act, certainly wasn't me, I wasn't going to believe that I was that bad a driver, maybe it was the guard at the gate who didn't salute me, or the maid who wouldn't let me get dressed in peace, maybe just my father, too bold for his age, but but but it certainly wasn't me who was responsible for my actions. Hah' now I know it was the guy who cleans the car, he put a hex on the car and my ride all the way, 25 kms of it had to be jinxed.  That is the way of life.
Strange, I feel uplifted today, but I don't wanna go to heaven if I can't get in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment