Monday 8 October 2012

Kismat Kaun

Think I have been bitten by the travel bug.  Never enjoyed travelling as much as I do now.  Sometimes a risk we take in life leaves us with no where to go, however it has to be understood that it is reaffirmation of ones self and this happens when we have probably don't have anymore to lose.  Thats when we are willing to challenge even the supreme authority to test whether our "kismat" is strong enough to tide over bad times.  Challenging the supreme authority is probably just a call one has to take to make HIM aware that we exist and seek guidance.  If the answer  to the challenge is a "no" then you just go back with bowed head and wait for another opportunity.

Times in our life when we must all take a risk irrespective of the consequences, afterall what good is a pleasant life compared to living a full and wholesome one filled with intrigue and adventure.  Do you get the feel that I have been talking non stop on topics that I have not got too much of expertise in.  Well I haven't travelled much but today to be here, in the "Golden Temple" of the king, it feels like I have come here with a purpose which is yet to reveal itself.  I wanted to make it a religious trip and HE said no, I said maybe I will make this a business trip and still there was indecision and finally I said maybe just tourism and I heard a voice that said "please come".

Speaking of indecisions, there is uncertainity in gods house too, and I believe is more evident than in the way our destiny shapes.  Do you have a house of your own today or live in a rented house ? Did they ever tell you that some destinys are shaped in the persons mind ?  Where is my destiny taking me ?  Just some questions if you attempt to answer them, there will be multitude of voices taking you in some directions, all probably right in their own specials ways my friend. So where do you want to go today my friend is the question and did you call me to get the right clues after all.

Tears for Fears and I will shoot the first one who attempts to instill it in me.  I am not scared of anything, this life has taught me enough to know that I must .. sir sir sir .. and let me reiterate it .. do what is essential for my soul to survive within myself and my destiny to be close to me.
Kismat, my friend can be made in my mind, what do you know ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment