Wednesday 17 October 2012

Aa dekhen zara kismey kitna hai dum

My favourite brand ambassador, Sachin Tendulkar, the best cricketer in the world.  I mean after all what would want to achieve even now, to play match after match and try and win series after series.  Me I am just an old man now, given a chance i would just hang my boots.  Speaking of boots did you know that Virat Kohli's uncle is related to my elder brothers, sister-in-laws, sons, daughters husband.  I feel so blessed to know him, the famous men in blue they have all that they have going for them.  Heard the other day there was going to be a change in captaincy, I mean the man at the helm is getting old, the greys are visible, speaking of greys whoever thought that the greys were matching the blacks and guess what where that would leave a humble old man like me.

I earn a million bucks and yet I can't find peace, do you think it has to do with the basic tenet that money makes us unhappy.  I own a million things including a large screen LED TV, a Kent RO and a swank looking pad along with  a sleek car to boot it but my life just seems to settle low down whenever I see a happy face.  Happiness in other people makes feel terribly terribly low, I feel like I have missed out on something in life, like my lonely life just got lonelier.  I wish for those days when I life was freer and people were more friendlier.

Did I tell you about this jerk that I met the other day, who thought i was going to marry him when all I wanted was a friend.  There is no thing called love, there is only a wish to be involved and taken care of.  I believe there is a friend of mine who still wishes me well, having known me long enough to understand me, but focus man on today, there is only today to look forward to.  I will take what I can get and if it means hooking up with someone who respects me then I am game.  But my god, you have really moved on from the men in blue, do you think there is a relationship crisis within the team. I believe the team is doing a foursome or at least a threesome with some woman.  I truly admire that woman who explained the meaning of love to these lovesick fools.
Do you want me, then trust me, I am yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment