Saturday 27 October 2012

Just Another Day

Did this incredible amount of work today, got a few photographs clicked for my articles, did research on my posts, looked up a few friends, talked on the phone and all in all its been a good day.  Thinking about a day as it passes by, I find it hard to believe that anyone could think of wasting days, these days are quick to pass by and believe me the nights are even faster.   Lonely days make for lonelier nights, do you think I am getting older now ?

I love to write and express what I feel, so if I have had an event in my life it will find its footprint on this blog.  So what happened today .. you might ask .. just the same got ready for work and then thought otherwise, there was too much of work as it is, so started getting busy and by the time it turned 10pm I was thinking to myself, maybe I just need to relax a bit, snapshots of life I have got plenty and thats where I am coming from, a few friends here and there are like a couple of pegs of Johny Walker right in the dead of the moment.

I have always been a fine finisher of things, don't get pushed too easy, I am a fighter and liver of my dreams.  Hey ! wasn't that you the other day who popped into my dreams, I have been waiting for days for your entry and when you did my eyes just popped open.  Speaking of pops my pop's been all gaga about what I do nowadays, not that this is something I am gaga over, where there is a pop there will be a mom and I am not so much a believer in either of them.  I am just a shoulder to cry on for most of these folks and I am trying to see if there is an alternative shoulder they can lean on as I leave for my travels as a journeyman writer.
How did life change .. I hold the key to tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment