Saturday 6 October 2012

Make My Day

Studying is something that I have done quite regularly all my life.  There was one of my bosses who believed that learning is lifelong experience.  But then those days we were in the business of selling education.  Hah' and I wonder why did I fall prey to this boss who planted this idea in my head that we had to learn from schools, colleges and institutes to move ahead.  Are we made to learn through out our life ? or is this a mental makeup that refuses to change because the quest for knowledge is eternal in a brain that functions and functions non stop for a lifetime.

I believe that learning is cognitive.  And cognitive learning does not need colleges or institutes, it is rapid and thoughts come to us like lightening, it happens when we wake up or when we are asleep.  There are times when learning happens when we least expect it and typically this takes the form of a sign or hint that tells us that the providence 'read the energy that is within all of us, wants us to take charge and change the course of the day.  Do I really believe that I can change the course of the day ? A small putty like me, I mean after all who am I to even believe that, it is best left to the big shots to strategize and hand out orders ? .. Me I am just a marine.  Sir, can I get you something now to ease the pain of doing all the hard work.

Hah', sometimes a random thing can save your life, and that is what I look for, maybe for a sign that tells me that to go according to plan is disastrous this day.  Or when an enemy accepts me as a friend I can sense that some random quirk of fate that I listened to saved my life.  I wish to only survive and then live life fullest and give all that I do my best shot.  And if i give it my best shot we will win regardless.
The only easy day was yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment