Tuesday 23 October 2012

I am not perfect

I am changing and evolving, people insist that this isn't me, I just believe I am changing because I have to.  The more I change the more I believe I am less than perfect.  God, send me here to give me a reason to live, years have gone by and when nothing seemed to work I found the reason to change.  You are the reason that I changed, you are not with me, but the reason to change was you.  I bring this thought deep in my head again and again, I can lead my life alone, but I am going to turn this juggernaut around into something that will bring beauty and spring in your life.  This much I promise that all this that you see today is just you.


I am so proud to have known you and your family, I have known all of them and love them as my own, from the lonely girl who walked the streets in search of coffee shops to the talkative young boy just growing up to be man.  Its just lovely all your folks, I wish them to be mine, in a modern day terminology, I wish them to stay with me, to know me as I was and as I have been.  There will be a chance, I know that, nothing is lost till its really over, and there is a fairly large chance that something will happen.

The other day, I was sitting down and musing about my life in this city, and the thought of going to the blue frog or that lovely coffee shop in the corner or even the pastry shop on MG road, there is no better place than what we got today.  The golgappas taste awesome as ever, even the channa bhatura's have stopped giving indigestion and that coffee shop near the metro station is just awesome with new sitting.  Who do I live for them, these moments that give me so much of pleasure, walk to the park, never been so fit as I am today, moms always screaming at me if I am not her, its just the perfect relation, sis is the strongest support system i have today and then some.
Did you miss me, I am just a text away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment