Wednesday 24 October 2012

In and Out of a Dream

The thought of a blue day makes me so tremendously happy nowadays, the thought of working towards making a day soulful and lonely is what gives me happiness.  I have mentioned in my previous posts that I get blank in the morning without an adequate cause, I do tend to of course have my own thoughts on how to build my day, but I love the thought of walking up to a stranger and saying, "hey, don't I know you from somewhere".  I do, I do, didn't I see you in the coffee shop the other day, weren't you reading a book, didn't you have this thoughtful look on your face, weren't you telling me to look at you, you had your eyes lowered but weren't you telling me something even then.

Its like those old movies, the black and white ones, where the woman goes coy and shy, demure and yet oddly daring.  Then when I did make the move, you were like, don't and yet gave in after persuasion as an after thought.  I want to dance with you stranger tonight, dance till the rhythm runs out, talk and talk the whole night through.  The rhythm is all we have got and then some, if there is rhythm and I am in my environment, I will make my day.  The all important theme, RHYTHM, where do I get that from, its built in when I open my eyes, I just know that there is something here for me today.

We are weirdly in love, even though I have known you for a few hours, is love so flimsy or is this what love truly is.  I live for the day today, and you, my words, you live for the hour.  I find that cutely fascinating and I think that is what love is.  To love life and take it on whatever terms.
I think I may be in love again

0 comments:

Post a Comment