Friday 19 October 2012

Innocence Thy Name

Innocence thy name, and if I was to believe you, everything would be perfect in this world.  Long long time ago, I met this girl at work, young bubbly and jubilant, talked a fairy tale language I couldn't believe still existed. It is a strange city where you meet the innocent and the wily, you for one believe in fairy tales, and am I not talking too much of tales these days.  That's the story of my life, I meet these girls, and my mind starts to wonder, what if ?  Do you understand what I am trying to imply, what if I was in their innocent world, what role would I be playing.  Innocence would end pretty soon in my world, I live in a competitive world where everything is based on what you think on your feet.

We are after all sales people you and I, we have to talk and talk to people, there is very little motive in not speaking, if I don't speak I got nothing.  We must speak to people and find out what sells and what doesn't.  Have seen people who don't want to speak too much or don't have the ability to speak.  When they speak their thoughts are so incoherent I can hardly believe that somebody recruited them for sales.  So, why did the get into sales, its the lucre of money, the thought of earning high bonuses for the end of the year Christmas.  I have no problems with people joining me of course, I have this feel that I can be a sales coach any other time I want to be.  I have this in built mechanism, I teach very naturally, and love to interact with people.

Whatever we got to lose in this life, its worth losing, remember your risk taking ability determines how high we scale the purpose of life.  Money, fame, women will all be yours, just give me your hand, and we will see whatever hardships you are seeing in your life today.  There is nothing that is insurmountable, after all, what is life but a string of few thoughts and people. Come lets find our way through nothingness.  I believe and my mind is totally clear of any doubt today.
I know what I am doing today

0 comments:

Post a Comment