Saturday 20 October 2012

Didn't You Just Forget Me - First Touch

I am an ardent searcher of new avenues and new horizons, I have looked for them
all my life.  There are times we go through our lives looking for a wakening, a thought that triggers multitude of strings for people to believe and see our existence.  If there is a man I really admire today, it is a gentleman, a client of mine who has stood by me through thick and thin.  A well placed man with thoughts of his own, who has lived his life in the thick of things in the government.  All the wheelie deals happen in the government, from plain simple logical thinking to stories of men who have made a difference to society for time endless.  If I was to count the number of blessings I have from the gentleman then it would be endless.

Just imagine, a world of mine, I am lost in my thoughts wondering what to do and a gentleman who leads the way comes around and says, brother, you ever thought of me ? And I think to myself, thought about you, I do think of you often as a well placed person and thats it.  You don't think of me as somebody who could help you isn't it, isn't there a thought that comes to your mind, that we could actually do business together.  I am here to help you out and think this one through.  There will be times in your life when you could be totally down and out, one for instance if I had no job, or no other source of avenue, with the world thats buckled me down, could you then think of me.  I have seen it all brother from the tidal in Hawaii to the conferences in Mauritius to the hurricanes of the Atlantic.  I have lived your life, remember the tsunami of Tamil Nadu, I was there to see the devastation everywhere.

Will you remember me only when devastation occurs or will you wake up to the killer called nuclear or when it is told to you bluntly why the prices of diesel and petrol will continue to go up.  I don't want smoke in belly, my lungs, which I know how to clean, will continue to get cleaned.  The first stroke I gave you was CNG, remember your face when I had to get it converted from petrol.  The joy is all yours now brother.  I continue to emote and live for you, I have no thought for myself, I could finish it today, a giant slice of my hand and the doomsday prophecies would all be true.  I am just you, don't forget me again.  I still remember how you enjoyed sailing in boat of a clean blue water, hey wasn't that a frog or was that a dolphin, I need the love of my life around here, ah .. maybe that was a shark, ain't there anybody here who has seen the dinosaurs or was Jurassic Park your last contact with me.  Did they tell you the parakeet is green in colour, or was it yellow even orange, that the baboon has red bum and that you know my name.
So you think you could tell ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment