Tuesday 16 October 2012

While you were watching TV

There is a life time left to do things I want to do. Today I must conform, and I did conform, did exactly what I was told to do, turned out to be a beautiful day.  So what is a beautiful day - is it a day when the sun is shining bright to a cold winter day, when I can sip a cup of tea and write to my hearts content, there is the hum of humanity in the air, my head is buzzing with thoughts and ideas and people have bright smiles as they pass each other.  Just the perfect day and I know when that happens I know there is  something lurking in the corner that just goes wrong when everything is going right.  The thought of spilled cup of hot tea, or the clash of spoon crashing from the table to the ground, or just a shrill voice that rises above the crescendo of happiness as if to suggest, look I am in pain now.

I am here to take your pain away, look at me, didn't you just forget me while you churned out your steam engines and coal turbines, you just forgot me didn't you while you smoked your cigars and watched football on TV, while they crusaded me on the altar of satan.  There can't be anything more telling than the story of my life, have only begun to live, till yesterday I was gasping for breath as smoke filled up my lungs.  Don't forget me brother, mother or sister as you take your next step towards material things.  I am not money but I am certainly happiness, if you were to die, there is no one but me who will see you through .. didn't you just forget me .. hmmm ?

Saw this lovely women about 25 years old, with bliss written on her face, yet when I spoke to here I realised her pain.  A face absolutely clean of any lines, fair about 5' 2" and so much of anguish in her.  People who look blissful, I know now, may just be living what you will never experience or shall be lucky to experience if we do.  I have seen so much and experienced so little, voyeur is thy name, I live your life, see it through your lenses now.
And so much happened, while you were watching TV


0 comments:

Post a Comment