Monday 8 October 2012

When Doves Cry - notes to myself

Poignant moments are these when friends meet and evaluate each other.  Youth has all the daring and devilry to believe that we shall tide over what has been given to us.  However maturity would demand that we first are aware of ourselves and know who we truly are before we begin to make friends again with people we know.

There are times when I just wish for the innonence with which I met people and thoughts that just permeated above the ordinary, oh youth how I long for the fractal to show me what to do today.  I get lonely and tired, especially when in the night, I might drink to elevate myself just enough for my mind to begin to wander in hidden alleys that bring out the meaning of life.  I begin to wonder if there is a way to the hearts of people who are lonely and stone cold.

I wish for peace and quiet, the rivers to wet the eyes of the bold and angry, only then shall I meet you my friend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment