Sunday 14 October 2012

Come on Barbie, Lets go Party

I am a little lost today, did I mention it, I am trying to study for an exam and it seems to get harder and harder, there is so much of noise - people walking in and walking out of the room almost like a airport lounge, all of them seem to believe that they are trying to help me out, somebody is getting me coffee others are just advising me on the best possible course of action to top the exams.  Too many advices and too many people.  Whatever happened to my dreams of privacy, there is none here, even at the thought of the pending exams there is a mad rush.

Point number one, I like people yet that doesn't preclude my privacy concerns, I am well liked at home and need to chatter occassionally.  This exam bit really scares me though, the more I think of it the more I believe that there can't be a worse predicament. Imagine having to go right ahead and get high percentage of marks, its tough as it, not withstanding what I have to do to make a living while I study.  I am so tired of people, been counting, was it 6 of them in the last hour that entered my room, could have been more, not counting the ones who I didn't see, my face was buried in my books.  There are like 3 cups of coffee piled next to me, I don't remember drinking them, do you think I am delusional.
I have been waiting for you, for what seems like a lifetime

0 comments:

Post a Comment